top of page

Page Title

Probation/Parole Violations

If you are on probation or parole and your probation/parole officer has informed you that they are "violating you" or bringing a "show cause" hearing, you NEED representation. Your freedom is at stake, if your probation or parole are terminated, you will go to jail or prison.

You have a right to an attorney to handle your probation violation. You will benefit from having an experienced attorney guide you through the process, review/question your probation/parole officer's allegations and represent you in front of the judge.

If you are charged with a violation, your freedom is at stake. But don't give up hope! Contact Robert W. Dixon III at (616) 850-2600 to set up a consultation about your case.


(616) 850-2600

Robert W. Dixon III

Attorney at Law

208 Franklin Ave

Grand Haven, MI 49417





(616) 743-5989

bottom of page